Project 2 - Theme Scene based Modeling

 

3D Modeling  

11.05.2026 

Shiqing Li / 0366582 / Bachelor of Design (Honors) in Creative Media

Project 2 - Theme Scene based Modeling



For this project, I will be creating a scene-based environment based on a selected theme. The aim is to build a complete 3D environment by considering the overall atmosphere, visual style, and storytelling elements.

I will explore the chosen theme by collecting references for the environment design, including architecture, objects, and lighting styles. These references will guide the modeling, material application, and scene arrangement process.

The purpose of this project is to improve my environment modeling skills and learn how to create a visually engaging space with strong composition and atmosphere.


Final Work: 


For this project, I chose to create a modern bedroom environment. I was inspired by my preference for rooms with large floor-to-ceiling windows, so my design includes a spacious window as the main feature of the room to create a bright and open atmosphere.

The overall room design is based on my current living environment, using my own bedroom as a reference. I studied the layout, furniture arrangement, and small details from my room to create a more realistic and personal 3D environment.




During the design process, I made some adjustments based on my own room layout to create a more suitable environment. I replaced the empty bookshelf with books to make the space feel more realistic and removed the wardrobe to create a more open layout. I also added a computer on the desk to enhance the details and make the room feel more like a personal working space.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog